There 2 ways to determine the proper clamp using our website.
1. The first and often fastest, easiest way to find the clamp you need is to visit our CLAMP TO SEAM TOOL on our website which takes you through a pictorial process of determining the proper clamp. When you first get to this page it will ask you if you know the manufacturer and specific profile of your roof or if you don't know these things. Once you have selected the latter option, you will be brought to a page of diagrams that easily let you identify the the most common panel seams found in the market today and the corresponding clamps that should fit that seam profile. See below for step by step photos.
Step 1: Resources - Clamp to seam tool
Step 2: Click "I do not know the manufacturer of my roof panel"
Step 3: Scroll through list to select your seam profile (it is advisable to compare measurements many seam look alike but have different dimensions)
2. Take Seam Identification Photos and we can assist you in finding the correct clamp.
1. Take the photo from the eave edge of the roof where the gutter would be located.
2. Include a tape measure indicating the height of the seam in the photo
3. Try to take the photo directly in line with an individual seam to provide the profile
4. Measure the seam spacing and include this with the description
5. Send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE BE SURE TO VOTE THUMBS UP OR DOWN FOR THIS ARTICLE TO LET US KNOW IF IT WAS HELPFUL TO YOU.
S-5! TECH SUPPORT